Monday, July 14, 2014

Wells Cruise 2012!

So yes - I'm blogging about a year and a half ago. Whatevs. It's all good :)

So we went on this AWESOME WONDERFUL FABULOUS FULL OF FUN CRUISE! Kase's family has been wanting to do this for a long time, and since "the world was supposed to end" at the end of 2012 (12/21/12), they thought of going on a cruise so that we could all be together and having a good time when the world came to an end. :) Makes sense to me!

All the couples/adults came except for Dax & Jen. We missed them terribly but know it would have been difficult leaving a 4 month old baby at home. Kase & I flew into Ft. Lauderdale the night before, stayed in a hotel with Spechts, and were the first on the boat the next day. I made a cruise calendar with a bunch of pictures and quotes in it so I considered skipping over it for the blog, but thought I could include more pictures and fun stuff here. I'll probably regret that decision....like right now.


See ya, Miami!
Wouldn't wanna be ya!!

 
Gotta get some Titanic action in there!








We were PUMPED! Kase kept saying over and over again, "This is the best cruise ever!" I guess your first cruise can count as the best cruise ever, right? We also soon found out that Taneil was pregnant!! Woot woot!! She still snuck in the hot tub but I won't tell ;) the hot tub was pretty warm though - but I might have to break the news to Libby one day that she can blame all her problems on her mom for getting in a warm hot tub while she was pregnant with her :)

There's the beaut, in all her glory. What a gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment