Kase was so excited to go. I kept having to remind him that he would really miss what he had at Gore, so he better enjoy it. He knew that, and we knew that his job at Toyota was not going to be as enjoyable and he would have to start from scratch as far as the people are concerned, but he was so excited to get in the doors and learn all that Toyota has to offer. I hope it ends up being a good career move. I think it really could with the direction Kase wants to take, but that direction could change at any minute. Like really. But we WILL have a great adventure living where we know NO ONE and will get to see if the South is all that it's cracked up to be. Dallas doesn't completely count....it's a big city and Texas isn't always considered part of the South.
As far as my thoughts, I knew the move would be fun. I'm up for anything, really. I love adventures, especially with Kase. I always pictured myself doing this anyway - going to some random place to live when I was young and married and knew no one while my husband chased a career. That's what my parents did, so I just grew to expect that as the norm. I knew I would miss living somewhat close to family, and I was getting some good friends in Flagstaff. Particularly Miranda. But most importantly I want Kase to be happy. Sometimes that seems impossible with all his dreams and how they change. I would've rather Kase moved up with Gore where he has a good name for himself already and then transferred over to a different company if he wanted (then I could've stayed in AZ longer :) ), but I guess you never know when opportunities will be available and you gotta take them when they come. Hope we get a nice Toyota out of this deal :) Many many more adventures to come!! But I had one excited husband who was more motivated to graduate! WOO HOO!!

