Sunday, March 17, 2013

UTAH - btw Aspen Grove & Virden

After Aspen Grove I got to stay in Utah for the week. Kase had to go home to work :( but I stayed and then rode with my family to New Mexico for the McDaniel family reunion. It was so fun, getting to spend more time with family and getting to see my friends. We had everyone except Brandon & family and Kase. We got to help Blake & Erika paint their front room and learn all about credit cards from Brad. Plus tons more. We had a good time :)
 Before Kase left, we got to go to the Mt. Timpanogos temple together. Also my first time to do a session for a family member, which was cool. Thanks, Aunt Pam! It was awesome to be able to go with some of my family. Doesn't happen often.

Sister sister! We totally dressed the same on the same day on accident. Must be sisters or something :) Brad took the picture sideways to cut off the length of Brooke's pink shorts, ha.

We got to go to In N Out with Kase's buddies before he left, which was fun. The only other married one in Provo is Cole, and Sara and I are friends - she is so sweet. Hopefully I can find the picture of the group. Kase was loving it.
I happened to be there for Bridger's birthday party, which was a lot of fun. He turned 2 at his Beach Bash. Hydee did such cute decorations. The CUTEST thing were the cupcakes. I can't figure out how to take a close up picture of the cupcakes off of her blog or else I'd put it here. But you can kind of get the idea.
 Oooh how I love my cousins!!!
Showing off our bellies. Sara here is about 5/6ish months pregnant w/ Romney


 Of course I accidentally deleted the good picture of us, but it was so fun to get to spend a night with Abby! I attempted to get her to go to a birthday party with me, but she wasn't interested. It was better, since we got to spend a LONG time talking :)
 And of course, BATH! We had SO much fun, sitting outside Orange Mango reminiscing about living together. That was the most fun I've had in awhile....

I realized that all of my best friends from college and 2 of my good cousins (the other 2 are in Arizona) are all still in the Provo area. Most have houses and settled down, others are working/going to school (or their spouses are still going to school). All married, some with kids, but they are all still in the area. I got to see them all this time since I was there for a week, but that was rare. There is never enough time!
And here is a video of Annie being a little genius girl at 15 months old. Bryce took it that week we were all there together, as he was amazed by her skills. Legit.