In going home to Dallas in July for my family's homecoming, we had a few adventures :) One thing we do often in Dallas is go to the lake. We've never owned a boat (my dad says it's not financially worth it, and we just need to make friends with people with boats...), but we have good friends that own boats and Erika's family has a lake house. We love it. We went out on the Asay's boat for 4th of July. Despite getting lost for awhile and getting a flat tire, we had a great time!
These 2 pictures are at the Lakewood 4th of July Parade. Of course, I didn't actually get any pictures OF the parade...
Thank you Brad for the leg shot. The Hens doesn't look too happy....I think it's the life jacket
Brother Asay, Andrew, Sister Asay, Mom and Carli
Tipping wars! Carli & I vs. Brad & Dad
He got us....
Hens Bo & Lala
hahaha and Dad posing for the camera :) being the goofball he is!
Yee-haw! Just like when I was little, and Daddy was the horse!
Henry liked it :)
Yeah...they took me out BAD after this shot
A new tradition to go out on the lake with the Asay's on 4th of July since they got their boat about 5 years ago - we love it! I am so grateful for the freedoms we have in this country. So many people's lives have been taken for our sake, so we can live as we please. I will be forever grateful, and hope I can live in a way to show it.
Henry liked it :)
Yeah...they took me out BAD after this shot
A new tradition to go out on the lake with the Asay's on 4th of July since they got their boat about 5 years ago - we love it! I am so grateful for the freedoms we have in this country. So many people's lives have been taken for our sake, so we can live as we please. I will be forever grateful, and hope I can live in a way to show it.