Thursday, July 12, 2012

Day in Mesa & baby Tate!


Back on April 18th, I got to spend the day in Mesa. I was headed to Washington the next day for a surprise Christmas present for my mother-in-law and had to catch a plane at the Phoenix-Mesa Airport  at like 6 am the next morning. So I went the day before and got to spend some time with family And it was so wonderful, especially since my nephew was born 2 days before!
 I think he looks like Brittani's brothers
 Tate Joseph Romney, born to Brandon & Brittani Romney at 8:01am on 4/16/2012, 8.3 lbs, 21 1/2 inches. Quote from nurse, "He is a solid little baby!"
Daddy and one big sister holding baby Tate

Brittani had a scheduled c-section and was in the hospital for a couple days, so I got to be there at the end as they left. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze me!

I then got to go to Morgan's bridals, and watch a little. Here are a few shots I got:

My fav. Also while I was there, my cousin Sara called to inform me she's pregnant. What fun stuff going on!

Afterwards, we went out to eat at BJ's with Raelleene and Hope. We have a cousin tradition of always going to IHOP to get chocolate chip pancakes (started when we were a lot younger and decided to sneak out one night to go...midnight munchies I guess) but we decided to have Evan (Morgan's fiance) join us and enjoy dinner & pazookies instead.
We love each other :)

And at dinner, I broke the news to Raelleene that my flight the next morning was at 6 am, so I needed to be to the airport at 5. She wasn't too stoked but being the great cousin she is, she still took me. I love being so close to them!