Well, I was gone most of the month of July, so why not finish it out? After Virden, we headed straight back to Mesa where Brandon blessed his sweet baby boy, Tate. There were A LOT of people. It was at Brittani's house and her mom put on a nice production, of course. All of the Romney side was there...impressive!
All those in the circle. All the Priesthood holders in the room were invited to be in the circle but there were so many people that not all of them could even fit, haha.
Kase left right after, but I stayed in Mesa a few more days so I could attend Cyndi & Mark's sealing in the Mesa Temple. It was beautiful. We are all so happy for them! My mom didn't even know Mark until this trip but she didn't care - if he was a man who wanted to get sealed to her sister, she loved him. Jacob and Joshua decided to get sealed to them, which was cool to experience. I've never been in a sealing like that before, and being surrounded my loved ones made it extra special. I'm glad I stayed!
We didn't get everyone in the picture, but this is what we got :)
We went to eat at Golden Corral afterwards (I remember that place tasting a LOT better when I was younger....) and then I caught a ride back to Flagstaff with Uncle Ronnie & some family (including Mumphy & Pops...it was a tight ride) who were taking Tyson up to Snow college to start football training. Good things happening all around :)
Side note - in between the 2 I got my hair cut by the fabulous Morgan, of course. It was much shorter than I was expecting, but good for the summer and still looked cute. My hair grows so fast anyway that it doesn't really matter. At the time I happy to finally live so much closer to my hair cutter...