Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Boys Trip Weekend 2012

Since Kase was going to be gone for the weekend and was flying out of Phoenix anyway, I stayed in Gilbert and had a grand old time with my nieces & nephew :) I got to babysit on Saturday and took them to a distant family members birthday party (on Brittani's side). I wrangled all 3 kids, somehow. It only worked out bc Brittani's family was there and her parents are soooo helpful! This was a huge party. Like, legit.
 Caught this sweet girl feeding her baby that morning. Made me laugh so hard! Shirt pulled up and everything. Mini mama already! Monkey see, monkey do. No surprise, right?
 Sage CANNOT sit still without some type of distraction :)

 No party is complete without a petting zoo, obvi
Addison was loving it, all hands on! Sage was scared, hahaha. It's just the easter bunny, Sagie!
 The petting zoo guy said we could do it, so we got Tate on the goat! Ride em, little tyke!
 Addison was in heaven. Sage must've been in one of the lower kingdoms. Animals aren't her thing, I guess. Poor girl had an accident and her pants had to go in the dryer.
And we gotta finish it off with some angry bird shirts as party favors, and some face painting that was mostly rubbed off. We had a good time!